Morgan Wallen performs in Milwaukee!

Victor Cruz, Staff Writer

Last month Morgan Wallen kicked off his world tour with two shows April 14 and April 15 at American Family Field. He was joined by two special guests as opening acts, Hardy Ernest and Bailey Zimmerman. 

Tickets quickly sold out for both dates so tickets may have been a little difficult to acquire, but many students managed to get tickets to this concert and had a wonderful time. 

“I absolutely loved the concert!” senior Marisa Ruiz-Colon said. “Morgan Wallen puts on an amazing show!” 

Wallen has made a lot of music dating back to his first album back in 2018 called If I Know Me. Since then, he has blown up all around the world with some great music and his recent album, One Thing At A Time has also been a great success. 

One song from the album that students like very much is “Dying Man.” “Dying Man” is my favorite song that he performed,” junior Bailee Anders said. “I really like this song because of the meaning behind the song before he performed it live on stage.” 

Wisconsin is known for having a lot of country music fans, so when Wallen announced that he was coming, lots of people were excited to see him perform in person, no matter where they ended up sitting. “I ended up sitting in the pit. We waited for 10 hours there but the view was amazing!” Ruiz-Colon said. 

The concerts are something that stick with people forever. These can possibly be once in a lifetime experience. “I will always remember being so close and having the experience of being in the pit when he sang “This Bar”,” sophomore Tess Zaja said.

For everyone who didn’t go to this concert, he will be performing all around the world with a lot of shows in the midwest so fans could take a road trip this summer to go see one of his shows. “I think everyone needs to experience a Morgan Wallen concert, whether you like him or not!” Zaja said.